DEVILBISS GTI PRO LITE Spraygun with TE20 aircup & nozzle 1.3 and 1.2, Blue
A LIGHTWEIGHT SPRAY GUN THAT DELIVERS HEAVYWEIGHT PERFORMANCE ...
- Precision air pressure monitoring, right where you need it with the optional DGI Pro Pod gun mounted gauge.
- A new lightweight DeVilbiss spray gun developed for busy professional painters needing the ultimate in quality finishes.
- Range of three advanced technology air caps (one HVLP and two High Efficiency) for optimum application performance with the latest solvent and waterborne coatings.
- All new ergonomic gun body design with even better fit and balance for comfort and control.
- Three high efficiency fluid tips provide superb versatility across a range of climatic conditions and viscosities.
- Coaxial, low kick air valve design gives smoother feel for even greater air and paint control for ease of fade-outs and blend-ins.
- Simplified, user friendly components provide faster, easier cleaning and maintenance.
|DeVilbiss GTi Pro Lite Spray Gun Technical Specification|
|Cup Capacity||560 mls|
|Weight (gun only)||446 gms|
|Weight (Digital gun only)||514 gms|
|Weight (gun & cup)||629 gms|
|Weight (gun & DeKup)||606 gms|
|Air Cap||Plated Brass|
|Air Cap Retaining Ring Clear||Anodised aluminium|
|Fluid Tips||Stainless Steel|
|Fluid Needle||Stainless Steel|
|Air Inlet Thread||1/4” Universal|